MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halfmoon's GM app (New one)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HalfMoon
Biginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Halfmoon's GM app (New one) Empty
PostSubject: Halfmoon's GM app (New one)   Halfmoon's GM app (New one) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Name:Winson Yuen

InGame Name: Halfmoon

Experience: Hmmm.. ill take that as a "yes".

How long have you played: 1 day but i can be on for everydayO.o

How can you help: I like Anti-Hack Servers and il do anything to keep it like that

What would you do if you see a hacker: Ban them...

What would you do if you saw an Abuser: I'll give dem 2 chances and if the abuser don't change.. i'll just ban him/her!

If someone finds you abusing your power what would you do? Hmm.. i dont really know:O

How Many servers have you played? Total of... 12>.> but other one is bad, i found out this. MapleSoldier is my best!..no.. seriously..

Do you get mad easily? I get really mad when someone curse alot to me or talk bad stuff behind my BACK!.. but certainly "NO"xd

How long do u play daily? 10Hours and more

If someone was trying to make you abuse your power what would you do? I'll give them 2 chances:O

When were you born? Real Birth Date: Apirl 1st, 1994

Why do you want to be a GM? I want to help to ban all stupid hackers.. and have fun time

Hope you choose me!!XD
Thank you;;sss
Back to top Go down

Halfmoon's GM app (New one)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSoldiers :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: