MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAIT! One more Application =P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
b0btheball
Biginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-24

WAIT! One more Application =P Empty
PostSubject: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:29 pm

1. My Name - Jason Schilling

2. How Long Have I Been Playing - A little bit before 3rd job was released.

3. What am i applying for? - I am applying for the job of Gm/Coder.

4. My IGN - Biggles

5. How old are you? - 17

6. When are you most online? Please include time zone. - 3:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M are my times available, but online most are from 5 to 11. Eastern time.

7. Were do you live - Florida!

8. Are you fluent in English and have proper grammar? - Yes, I also know up to Spanish 3

9. How many languages can you speak? - Two.

10. What makes you think that your qualified? - Most people can probably do this, but I know how to run my own private server, I know how to add NPCs, shops, drops, monsters, and all of the above. I do this on Java but I do know C++ but not to the extent of game programming. I know the GM commands, since I can test everything on my own server, but my router has an unknown password, not the default, so I can't access it. Thus, I can't port forward, leaving my server to me and just me, so don't think that I'm trying to be a GM so I can destroy this server for the benefit of my own XD. I'm also an AP student, AP stat and AP physics, so I know how to take things seriously. I am also one of the few lucky students in the world that is able to take a course for free, in my school, that gives microsoft certifications. I am MCAS certified which means that I am certified in Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel; All completed on first try. I am currently working on my A+ certification, which is computer hardware, which I will hope to acquire at the end of this semester. So if anyone had any tech questions I'm positive that I can help.

11. Talk about yourself - I'm an insane being who encompasses radical thoughts expressed sarcastically for the enjoyment of all. My arguments, based off of conceptual points, not statistical, are also pleasurable. I NEVER become angry at anything or anyone, I am a simple human being who wants everyone else to enjoy their lives as much as I do. So if this pertains to Maplestory then I would say the same. If you knew me, I know, my only assumption, that you would enjoy my presence =)

12a. Do you have any gm exp? - Yes, on my own server.

12b. How long and were (leave blank if 12a is no) - for about 3-4 months, I THINK, but very close to around that time period.

13. Last comments. - If you need any pictures of me setting up anything related to maplestory please let me know. I currently have photos at my disposal and would be happy to provide you with them.

Thank you to whoever has fully read and comprehended this application. I hope you consider me as a possible GM.

Thank you
~Jason
Back to top Go down
1337fleet
Max level
1337fleet

Number of posts : 226
Humor : o.o
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm

this is a considerably great application. I appreciate that you cared to specify many of the small details. Your application is detailed, organized and dynamic (to my eyes). We might hire you, because we're in need of another coder. SleepWalker is kind of semi-active.

Although, I do not make any decisions, whatsoever. I am Co-Head GM, not an Admin. The decision is left to GmDali/SleepWalker/Shikyo-Tenshi.

But, I will say again that you are a good candidate. I will also say this : I haven't seen you in-game much or at all. I suggest you get to know the players and GMs/Admins, they might support you.

Best of luck to you,

Eros
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:17 pm

nice app very detailed high chance you got my vote Very Happy im co-head gm with that guy ^
Back to top Go down
Alkaid
2nd job
Alkaid

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:21 am

nice app man...
salute!
hope u be GM!

Muakz
~Alkaid~
Back to top Go down
SleepWalker
1st Job
SleepWalker

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 am

Very Nice, Now If you would Get on more Often And get to know our Players, GMs/Admin
I guess i'll talk with Dali and Shikyo-Tenshin And discuss things with them
Your a high chance looking forward to having help with Coding... I'm Tired doing all this load of work Lol
Though I must because it's my job :O
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 pm

OH my God I banned that guy O_o
WAIT! One more Application =P Biggles
Back to top Go down
1337fleet
Max level
1337fleet

Number of posts : 226
Humor : o.o
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 pm

lol, too bad for sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAIT! One more Application =P   WAIT! One more Application =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAIT! One more Application =P
Page 1 of 1