MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Major Trouble i got into...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SleepWalker
1st Job
SleepWalker

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-31

The Major Trouble i got into... Empty
PostSubject: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:49 am

The answer was... CSI sent me a Letter about "hacking" attempt
The Day i made the Poll is the day i got the Letter

It said I was using the Remote Desktop Controll tool for a "hacking" attempt because I've repeatedly been using it
They've come to a Conclusion of me Attempting to hack.... And now as a penalty for this..

I have to go to Juvie or however you spell it

I'll be in there from,

Nov. 14 - Nov. 29...

Sorry i let you all down.. I'll see you Then x.x.....................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................

I didn't really think The Remote Desktop controll item was a hacking tool even though the info was given to me to create the server
I'm not sure that even if i sent a Letter back, i dont' think they'll believe a 16 year old Still plays Maple then again was helping ppl
Re-Create a Private Server. So I'm powerless till i find some proof... Nov 8th this was posted..........

If it's not obvious yet.. I think my days as a coder is over... F*CK! Don't believe me? If i get the time to stop being lectured
by my Parents about sh*t then maybe i'll post up the letter.. after i'm out of Juvie or however you spell that
I don't think i'll even be allowed to get on the cpu................................. F*ck~~~~!!!!!!!!

And i think i'll be quitting Maple.. For Good after this x__X... I'll be posting on forums though... i'm Crying a lil in Real Life too.. I dont' wanna go
to Juvie...................

My best friends from Maple Soldiers (Ppl on top of the list are my fav):
GMLink/GMFire
GMSenel/Senel
GMEros/SantaRapesYou
GMDali
Trapus
SaitohHiashi
Pall
Duoness
TeddyPark
Starhokage
Jialiu
Starz
Popper<3/Sunny Dee

Thats all i can remember... sorry for ppl i left out x.x

Cya.. For
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am

Poopoo~!

Last edited by Fire on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:05 am

POopoo~!

Last edited by Fire on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:14 am

sleepy... can you like make an email and go on msn so i can you know chat and talk to you? :[
Back to top Go down
Senel
Developers
Developers
Senel

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Mapler,AmvMaker,Editer
Humor : Alot XD
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:51 pm

holyshit!!!!!! D: dude wtf!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplesoldiers.com
GmDali
GmDali

Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Sex: yes please :P
Humor : Me
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:44 pm

first off you're lying i can tell. How... 1 csi doesnt exist its a show...and csi = crime scene investigation... 2. how would they get you're adress just like that. 3 you don't go to juvy just like that ... you go to court then ect take alot of time... dude if you just don't wanna do it well just say it...the one thing i hate the most is lies.
Back to top Go down
http://maplesoldiers.com
Senel
Developers
Developers
Senel

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:45 pm

hey sleepy no offence but i have a question that i want to ask you by using a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBB2upbVys
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:13 pm

GmDali wrote:
first off you're lying i can tell. How... 1 csi doesnt exist its a show...and csi = crime scene investigation... 2. how would they get you're adress just like that. 3 you don't go to juvy just like that ... you go to court then ect take alot of time... dude if you just don't wanna do it well just say it...the one thing i hate the most is lies.

yeah i thought about that too wouldnt they just fine(rofl however you spell it) him?
and i dont really think "CSI" sent you a letter maybe it was jsut the police? :/
OMGSH I HATE LIES TEH MOST TOO D:
Back to top Go down
Senel
Developers
Developers
Senel

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Fire wrote:
GmDali wrote:

yeah i thought about that too wouldnt they just fine(rofl however you spell it) him?
and i dont really think "CSI" sent you a letter maybe it was jsut the police? :/
OMGSH I HATE LIES TEH MOST TOO D:

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBB2upbVys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Major Trouble i got into...   The Major Trouble i got into... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Major Trouble i got into...
Page 1 of 1