MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PenguinsFTW
1st Job

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 am

can i be a gm xD lol! santa Razz clown tongue king jocolor geek rendeer
Back to top Go down
Shikyo-Tenshi
Admin
Shikyo-Tenshi

Number of posts : 100
Humor : Sleepy :sleep:
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Please Atleast put your name. that would giv this application a 1/10 o.O

No pitty pitty No
Back to top Go down
https://maplesoldiers.forumotion.com
iAmThief
Biginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Application For GM.   Staff application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 am

Hi. I have been playing MapleSoldiers for about a week and a half now, and I am really enjoying it. I have been playing maplestory in other private servers and on GMS for Almost 3 years now, and know the game very well. MapleSoldiers is probably one of the best servers out there, even though it may not have the highest rates, it has fun GMs that are kind and actually go out of their way to help you, unlike other servers' who just ignore you and never help with anything. I would like to apply for the GM position, becuase I think other players would enjoy having me as part of the staff. I am nice, very patient, and love to help people out. I also know my way around Maplestory and would be able to make MapleSoldiers a more fun experience for new players. If you have any questions about me, or anything regaurding this application, please contact me in the game. My main characters name is iAmTheif, and am online quite often and would love to become part of your team.

Thanks, Sincerely,

iAmThief.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo-Tenshi
Admin
Shikyo-Tenshi

Number of posts : 100
Humor : Sleepy :sleep:
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 am

i have 2 comments about this and im deeply sorry about them

1. Im sorry were not hireing at the moment looking for a dev once we have more players well hire a new gm
(currently 40 accounts)
well be looking for one at around 100+

2.this was made on (aug 2nd) and the server was made on (july 29th) its been up for 3 days cany be 1 week in a half confused
Back to top Go down
https://maplesoldiers.forumotion.com
1337fleet
Max level
1337fleet

Number of posts : 226
Humor : o.o
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 pm

i give that first app a 0.5/10. :[

and owned the 2nd dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff application
Page 1 of 1