MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkpanther
1st Job

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist in Training
Humor : Strange? O-o
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:25 am

I went offline to create a banner for the server, when i logged back on it was around 9 pm and i got disconnected? i wondered why because i had the non dc client. At the time i thought nothing of it until i logged again and it said my account no longer existed, i tried my friends account, and the same results? If anyone has had the same thing happen to them please tell so i don't think that i was the only 1. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pall
2nd job

Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Stooodent
Humor : Fat babies..
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 am

I have also i thought i did something wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
pinkpanther
1st Job

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist in Training
Humor : Strange? O-o
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: re: possible wipe?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am

Pall, this is Goober btw lol
Back to top Go down
xBlackxStarx
3rd job

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 pm

it also happened on me!?
Back to top Go down
GmDali
GmDali

Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Sex: yes please :P
Humor : Me
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:06 pm

what happend is martin tryed something new with some other server files to run the server and it said that so when i logged in i saw that and i changed it back so every thing is back to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://maplesoldiers.com
1337fleet
Max level
1337fleet

Number of posts : 226
Humor : o.o
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:46 pm

they were trying to add pets and PvP, or so I heard. It seems it has failed. We really need a good dev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?   Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was there a wipe on August 30? Or Just Something Went Wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSoldiers :: General Chat-
Jump to: