MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halfmoon's GM applacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HalfMoon
Biginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Halfmoon's GM applacation Empty
PostSubject: Halfmoon's GM applacation   Halfmoon's GM applacation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:51 am

Hey everybody, My name is Winson Yuen, I been playing maplestory (global) for 3years and Private server for about 3months. I am very active
and know about everything in MapleStory, I am on everyday and can help, I do not play around certainly but do sometimes when boredness came.
I am almost 100% asian but very good at english and cantonese. I live in New York, Brooklyn. I been living in New york for all my life but went to
china for 2 months then came back. The golden times~ And i want to become a GM to help and have fun. I really enjoy your server. And.
I played total of 20 server but.. BUT.. i really came to the right server that I'll never quit and make me get addicted... I really..ENJOY it..
I really really really hope you pick me as your assistance of being a GM. I pleased~ And I wanted to elimated alll the stupid hackers that
never enjoy playing regurly in private servers.. And I been twice as a GM in different others but it got shut down..
I am on at morning(7:00AM)~~~Night(12:00PM) I am applying to become a SuperDuper GM=)

Bye. =) Happy mapling in MapleSoldiers and THATS it for now:D
Back to top Go down
HalfMoon
Biginner

PostSubject: Choose me:D   Halfmoon's GM applacation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Choose me!
IGN:
Halfmoon
Back to top Go down
HalfMoon
Biginner

PostSubject: Choose Halfmoon   Halfmoon's GM applacation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Choose for me bcuz...
I help alot.. and answer people's question....
rememebr to chooose me:)
Back to top Go down
1337fleet
Max level
1337fleet

Number of posts : 226
Humor : o.o
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon's GM applacation   Halfmoon's GM applacation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Please use the example set my Martin. It makes your application more clean and organized and it helps us evaluate your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halfmoon's GM applacation   Halfmoon's GM applacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halfmoon's GM applacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSoldiers :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: