MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It

Go down 
4 posters

Do You Guys Want The Server Back?!?!?!
Hell Yeah
Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It I_vote_lcap100%Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It I_vote_lcap0%Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Senel
Developers
Developers
Senel

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Mapler,AmvMaker,Editer
Humor : Alot XD
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Empty
PostSubject: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 am

Guys i know the server is down right now but im gonna pay for it to get back online as soon as dali give me the link
to pay for it and im gonna work on making our person domain so we don't have 2 webpages even thought maplesoldiers.tk is the host for our server
im gonna try to make it one page where we have the forum and the main stuff together im working on stuff even with the server down so all the Gms that have something to do like
coding and stuff please don't give up ur hopes and keep working cuz maplesoldiers will be back up asap.

I took the liberty of making our own email in case people have question only Sleepy,Dali And Me will have the email or most of the time me since im gonna use it to make everything we need for
our page if u people have question and don't get the answer in here email them to maplesoldiers@hotmail.com i will answer them as soon as i get them

And Plz Post Your Ideas For Our Future Website Here plz

PS Link for the preview of the website need ideas and stuff

http://www.freewebs.com/maplesoldiers/

don't post anything in it yet plz join if u want or stuff but don't post

Last edited by Senel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding stuff now and then)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplesoldiers.com
supereric
2nd job
supereric

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 pm

wow nice web site but it's hard to see the word on it caz the color in the back is kind of too light... that's my oppion xD
Back to top Go down
Fire
Fire

Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : Sleeping xD
Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:03 am

omg you put some random gm but not me? D:
Back to top Go down
Senel
Developers
Developers
Senel

PostSubject: Re: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 am

sorry i tried my best to make almost everyone i remembered
Back to top Go down
Pall
2nd job

Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Stooodent
Humor : Fat babies..
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 am

Im like a semi GMish liek personnnn ;o i wana be part of the cult lol.
Back to top Go down
Senel
Developers
Developers
Senel

PostSubject: Re: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:05 pm

ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It   Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Gonna Keep MapleSoldier Alive Even If I Have To Spend My Entire Life Working On It
Page 1 of 1