MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exactly Why was I banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cafe
1st Job

Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Musicc. );
Humor : Huh? o-o
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Exactly Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Exactly Why was I banned?   Exactly Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Let's see. I hacked on the last day that we were allowed to hack and stopped 6 hours before the time we were supposed to stop. I got mad because Gms kept deleveling me me. I got mad because the Admin changed my Name without my permission. I got mad at being jailed to "test the clock" and I got banned for telling them i'm not a boy?
Personally, I don't care if you think i'm a girl or guy. I don't care if you think guys only play games, I don't care if you go harass other players, but when someone says no, you stop. I don't know why boys don't understand that.

This is not a thread to ask for myself to be unbanned, this is a thread to let you know what you did and for you boys to actually read this, get this throught your thick head-ed skull and understand what a Gm is meant to do, what is right and what is wrong. Because if you're plannign to do this with every member who walks into this game that doesn't enjoy being abused by the Gms, then I wish you luck on the success of this server.

-Meggan
Back to top Go down
xFlame

Number of posts : 79
Humor : Mike is ban yay!
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Exactly Why was I banned?   Exactly Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 am

hey cafe :p did u rly get ban i thought u just quitted -_- anyway hope u get unban and the wat was....

oh next time try not to get angry every F**king second cuz Mike(GmShynobi) was only testing if the clock command works
and by wat he said he told me that he said lemme test something and u said 'Yes' <<< u said yes and he only jail me u and
angel for like few sec so u should chill

P.S. getting jail is not that bad especially if u know the gm is just playing or just trying to test something they're not gonna just leave u there unless if u hacked
Back to top Go down
xFlame

Number of posts : 79
Humor : Mike is ban yay!
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Exactly Why was I banned?   Exactly Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:24 am

and the *cough* stop saying boys cuz u r 1 and if u think ur not cut off ur dick
Back to top Go down
Shikyo-Tenshi
Admin
Shikyo-Tenshi

Number of posts : 100
Humor : Sleepy :sleep:
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Exactly Why was I banned?   Exactly Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:11 pm

im sorry for this you got 1 chance your unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://maplesoldiers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exactly Why was I banned?   Exactly Why was I banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exactly Why was I banned?
Page 1 of 1