MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[3]FireDude0o7's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireDude0o7
1st Job

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[3]FireDude0o7's application. Empty
PostSubject: [3]FireDude0o7's application.   [3]FireDude0o7's application. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:59 pm

Hello, this is FireDude0o7. My name is Aaron and I live in United States. My playing times are usually everyday. I'm posting this because I would like to be a GM. I want to become a GM because I would like to help people and fix the glitches and all that stuff. I could helps beginners that barely come to Maple Soldiers. I would also like that ban all of the hackers if there are any left in this server. I hate hackers.

How can I help this server? Like I said I'll try my best to ban all the hackers and I hope I'll be able to help all the new players in this server so they won't quit and they'll give Maple Soldiers a chance and they'll probably end up enjoying it like we all do. I speak proper English and I have pretty good grammar. Although I do not have that much experience of being a GM. I played MapleStory as a player and I have pretty good experience. I will try my best to help the other GMs on events, banning people, and fixing glitches or bugs in this server. Thanks you for taking time on reading this. Very Happy

Please vote for me so I can make Maple Soldiers private server a better place.

Thanks you for taking time on reading this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[3]FireDude0o7's application.
Page 1 of 1