MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonlord
Biginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-04

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello, my name's Tom and i would like to apply for becoming a GM. My friend Mugen, showed me this server and it seems quite nice. I've been playing on this server for 4 days now and ive noticed that this server has good GMs, a little bit of lag, and some nice rates. I've been a GM and a DEV for my friend's server, TempleMS, which has been sadly shut down (but could come back up later on the year). So I know a lot about being a GM and the responsiblilty that comes with it. I think I saw shynobi and you too popper today. That means we have some active GMs which is a good thing. ^^. Well, if you will let me become a gm in this server, my new account which I've created is "Enkei". I would also like to refer "Mugen" as a GM as well because he has the same potential and skill of being a GM. (also because we were gms on the same server) I thank you for your time. If you would like to contact me, message me in-game or contact my email which i will tell you in-game as well if you give me the staff position, thank you again

Tom
Back to top Go down
Shikyo-Tenshi
Admin
Shikyo-Tenshi

Number of posts : 100
Humor : Sleepy :sleep:
Registration date : 2008-07-29

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 am

Thanks for applying to be a gm but sadly were currently not hireing but dont get your hopes down cauze of this if your still active and frendly and have the support of your friends once were looking for a gm i will let you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://maplesoldiers.forumotion.com
dragonlord
Biginner

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Refer   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:59 am

jonathen you ****er....

Last edited by dragonlord on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i will kick your *** later...)
Back to top Go down
dragonlord
Biginner

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:00 am

mugen... im gonna get you...

Last edited by dragonlord on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mugen knows my password....)
Back to top Go down
dragonlord
Biginner

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:21 pm

sorry for the last 2 posts.. my friend was screwing around on it.... it seems that my password is too easy...
Back to top Go down
samson1111
Biginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-18

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xLildolphinx   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:08 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1