MapleSoldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSoldiers

MapleSoldiers Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2]My GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanto
1st Job

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-04

[2]My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [2]My GM Application   [2]My GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Hai. I'm Shanto. I have been playing Maple Soldiers for a very long time (Yes, a whole day). I have been playing Maplestory for a while now (since 2005).

And Popper, I think you know who I am. Yes, I know that you guy's aren't looking. But if you ever need one in the future, this is for that.

I have been a friend of Martin (Popper) for a year or 2. So...yeah.

I like this server because the GMs are very nice and active. Same with it's members. I think that if I'm a GM I would try and keep the game free of annoying people, and be helpful and friendly to the community.

I would be active a lot, but I have a life too. But not really in the summer, so for 1 or 2 months I can be completely on MS. When school starts, I will still be active, but maybe not 24/7.

I always tried to support Martin in his trying to make private servers. I haven't talked to him in a while, but when I did, I found out he had a private server. (Today). I joined imediatly.

Kthx bai.

I'm also a friend of Steph
Back to top Go down
Shikyo-Tenshi
Admin
Shikyo-Tenshi

Number of posts : 100
Humor : Sleepy :sleep:
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [2]My GM Application   [2]My GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Thanks for applying will keep this handy in the next month we will hire 1 or 2 more gms depending on server pop. but one probleme

Must have played for a week To get a Job
More then 1 week will higher the chances
Back to top Go down
https://maplesoldiers.forumotion.com
Shanto
1st Job

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: [2]My GM Application   [2]My GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 pm

GODDAMIT.

But your not hiring right now so it doesn't matter. By next month, I am pretty sure i would have played more then a week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2]My GM Application   [2]My GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[2]My GM Application
Page 1 of 1